Maybe you mean: 'home-slider' or 'gallery' or 'enquiries' or 'faqs' or 'trousseau' or 'indian-bridal'
Western Gowns By JA.SU.MA?
My Trousseau is the exclusive UK stockist of sister-brand JA.SU.MA. Established in 2004 by Jazz and Suki, JA.SU.MA is a mainstream women?s wear fashion brand, which has sold into department stores such as
Saks Fifth Avenue, Harvey Nichols and high-end boutiques such as Via Donna and Coco Ribbon- across the Middle East and Europe.
JA.SU.MA has now launched a western gowns line designed exclusively for My Trousseau brides. The collection offers a range of alternative wedding dresses and red carpet gowns for brides looking to stand apart on their special day.
What Makes JA.SU.MA Different?
1. We have over ten years experience in mainstream fashion- designing and manufacturing high-end collections, which have sat beside some of the biggest names in international fashion in some of the world?s most prestigious stores.
2. We bring together mainstream fashion trends with high-quality craftsmanship to deliver innovative designs each season.
3. Each gown is designed, developed and manufactured in our own atelier. This gives us the freedom to push the boundaries of design, whilst maintaining exclusivity and strict quality standards.
What You Need To Know?
* The JA.SU.MA gown collection starts from ?2000.
* All designs are made to order and are available to order in standard UK sizes 8- 16, although not all samples are available in all sizes in the showroom.
* Bridal gowns from the JA.SU.MA collection benefit from a complementary Bespoke Service, which allows clients to customise their gowns. This service includes colour customisation, a made-to-measure service and minor structural changes if required.
* Standard delivery for a JA.SU.MA bridal gown is between 16- 24 weeks. Delivery for bespoke orders may vary, depending on the particulars of the style and the season.
* Requests for express delivery will be accommodated where possible.
To view the JASUMA gown collection book your showroom appointment here.