Maybe you mean: 'home-slider' or 'gallery' or 'enquiries' or 'faqs' or 'trousseau' or 'indian-bridal'
Designer Indian Bridal Wear By My Trousseau
Having spent years designing and manufacturing high-end clothing for the mainstream fashion markets in Europe and the Middle East, designers Jazz and Suki decided to combine this experience with their love of Indian craftsmanship and launched My Trousseau in 2012 with the aim of
providing high-quality, design-focused Indian bridal wear to the UK?s South Asian market.
The vast majority of bridal lehengas and Indian wedding dresses rely on volume of embroidery alone to create impact for a bride on her wedding day, with very little thought given to much else.?At My Trousseau, in addition to the unique creativity behind each design, we go to great lengths to ensure that our Indian bridal wear is multi-dimensional.
What Makes Us different?
1. Each piece is designed, developed and manufactured in our very own atelier, allowing us to deliver high quality, exclusive designs.
2. Running our production unit means we can offer a range of high-end services, tailored to our clients varying needs (see services above).
3. Each design in our collection goes through a rigorous development process with careful consideration given to each element of the design:
* The cut, drape and fit of the silhouette with exceptional tailoring.
* The fabrics and textures.
* Inspired colour combinations.
* Innovative embroidery design and placement.
* The all-important designer details.
4. And an equally rigorous production process to ensure we deliver masterful cuts with meticulous construction, using only high quality materials and components.
For bridal lehengas and Indian wedding dresses My Trousseau is on hand to help you with all your Indian bridal wear needs.
What You Need To Know
* Our Indian Bridal Wear collection starts from ?1500.
* All designs are made to order and are available to order in standard UK sizes 8- 16, although not all samples are available in all sizes in the showroom.
* Designs from our Indian bridal wear collection benefit from a complementary Bespoke Service, which allows clients to customise their design. This service includes colour customisation, a made-to-measure service and minor structural changes if required.
* Standard delivery for a bridal design is between 16-24 weeks. Delivery for bespoke orders may vary, depending on the particulars of the style and the season.
* Requests for express delivery will be accommodated where possible and may be chargeable.
To view our Indian bridal wear collection, book your showroom appointment here.
Brides can decide to customise designs by taking advantage of our Bespoke Service. This service allows you to change elements of an existing design including, colour and minor-structural changes. But most importantly it includes a made-to-measure service so that your Indian wedding outfit is made to fit your body shape. This service is complementary for designs from the Haute Bride collection.
Exactly as the name suggests, the Trousseau Service helps you assemble your bridal trousseau. Our consultants will help you carefully select designs from the Haute Bride and Occasions collections and customise them as required. We’ll ensure that your wedding wardrobe is functional and coordinated for all your wedding events. You will also receive structured styling advice from accessories to hair and make-up.
This is our top end, luxury service and is a step up from our designer Indian bridal wear collection. The Couture Service is perfect for the bride who wants to indulge in the ultimate wedding fantasy. Using this service you can commission a unique couture creation, designed especially for you for this momentous occasion.
For More Information:
- Lastest Indian Fashion?- Fashion Collections
- Designer Indian Bridal Wear?- Bridal Collections
- Indian Gowns?- Gown Collections
- Designer Indian Clothing?– Bespoke Service
- Indian Couture?- Couture Service
- Indian Wedding Outfits?- Trousseau Service
- Indian Fashion Designers?- About us
- Why us
- Homepage- Indian Bridal Wear
- Indian Fashion Blog
- Contact Details
- Book An Appointment