Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO THE PORTAL
Use of this website indicates your consent to adhere to the Terms and Conditions of the website. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the website.
Here are some basic points for your consideration:
- My Trousseau Ltd will not disclose your personal data to any third party.
- You retain the ownership of your comments to the Blog. However you give My Trousseau Ltd consent to use these submissions to resolve any queries, or maintain administration records.
- You will not submit any content that infringes the copyright of others, is unlawful, abusive, offending, racist, or promotes illegal activities.
- My Trousseau Ltd will remove any content in breach of the above without any notice. We may remove your account if you do not adhere to our Terms and Conditions. By using this website, you (the “user”) agree to enter into a legal agreement with My Trousseau Ltd, defined as (“us” or “we”), under the terms set out in this document, our “Terms and Conditions”. By accessing or using our website at www.mytrousseau.co.uk you signify that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All site contents, images, photographs, designs, logos, and labels, are owned by My Trousseau Ltd or their legitimate title-holders.
- No content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior permission of the copyright holder.
- The author retains all copyright ownership rights to posts on the Blog. However you give My Trousseau Ltd consent to use these submissions to resolve any queries, or maintain administration records
- You understand that all user submissions are the sole responsibility of the person from which the content originated.
- You understand that you are responsible for the submissions you post on the website. My Trousseau Ltd cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content provided by users.
You agree not to use the website to:
- Cause a denial of service attack, or use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the website.
- Use automated scripts to collect information from or interact with the website.
- Post any content that is an infringement of copyright, is unlawful, abusive, offending, racist, or promoting illegal activities.
- Use the site for any type of advertising.
- Post any private information of any third party.
- Post any material containing a virus or malicious code.
- Intimidate or harass another user.
- Impersonate any person.
- You acknowledge that My Trousseau Ltd does not pre-screen content but that we do have the right to remove any content that is available on our site generally.
The website may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. We assume no responsibility for any inconvenience or delay this may cause.
Please contact us at email@example.com or via our contacts page for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
- Where only a deposit has been paid, the full balance of the order value must be paid at least one months before the wedding/event date. MONIES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE TO OTHER ORDERS. ONCE GOODS ARE ORDERED YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS IF YOU SIMPLY CHANGE YOUR MIND (Sale of Goods Act 1979).
- Goods ordered normally take up to 16 weeks for delivery unless a specific time limit is stated on your order form.
- On ordering, a minimum deposit 50% is required on all goods. Bespoke orders are subject to a 20% surcharge. The price quoted for bespoke orders includes an alteration if necessary.
- For standard orders, alterations are chargeable. No alterations can be carried out until the garment and alteration costs are paid for in full. Alteration costs are available on request.
- We do our very best to ensure accuracy, however exact colours and shades on fabrics and designs on trim, including lace, cannot always be guaranteed.
- During fittings, shoes and underwear must be the ones intended for the wedding day or event. We will recommend the amount of alterations to gowns, but if the client insists on a fit tighter than recommended, we will not be responsible. Equally, we accept no responsibility for gowns not fitting when collected due to clients increase or decrease in weight or any other reason beyond our control.
- In the event of a wedding being cancelled for any reason whatsoever, the balance becomes payable immediately and all goods must be collected.
- 10 working days are required to allow cheques to clear before any items will be released to the buyer. This also applies to charges for alterations.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third party.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, we only accept returns in the event of a fault so we ask that all good are thoroughly checked before leaving the showroom.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contacts page to register a complaint. We endeavor to respond to all customer complaints or queries within five working days.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL
My Trousseau Ltd shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
REASONABLY FORESEEABLE LOSSES
My Trousseau Ltd will not be liable for any losses incurred by you due to breaches of these Terms & Conditions by us, where such losses were reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract between you and us was made.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by My Trousseau Ltd to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.
For More Information:
- Lastest Indian Fashion?- Fashion Collections
- Designer Indian Bridal Wear?- Bridal Collections
- Indian Gowns?- Gown Collections
- Designer Indian Clothing?– Bespoke Service
- Indian Couture?- Couture Service
- Indian Wedding Outfits?- Trousseau Service
- Indian Fashion Designers?- About us
- Why us
- Homepage- Indian Bridal Wear
- Indian Fashion Blog
- Contact Details
- Book An Appointment